plotting

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
are you almost done?

Photobucket
is this lady serious?

Photobucket
I am so not feelin' this?

Photobucket
what have I gotten myself into?

Photobucket
I think I'm in trouble now!

Photobucket
I'm not gonna cry! I'm not gonna cry! I'm not gonna cry!

Photobucket
maybe if I close my eyes she will go away!

Photobucket
geesh, guess I was wrong!

Photobucket
is anyone gonna help me?

Photobucket
who can I call?

Photobucket
I've got it!

Photobucket
I know just the trick!

Photobucket
I'll just put my hands in my mouth and she will leave me alone!

Photobucket
or maybe stick my tongue out

Photobucket
mmm, not working

Photobucket
now she's really testing me

Photobucket
signing off!

post signature